Broadband Push-to-talk (BBPTT) is a solution to allow instant and global communication at a push of a button.
Compatible on Android and iOS, BBPTT is an application that:
• Helps maintain social distancing
• Enables the need for less staff to attend a workplace
• Provides flexibility with its subscription base service
• Improves transport infrastructure
• Keeps workers in consist communication
• Restricts physical contact between teams
• Reduces the opportunities for virus to spread by using own device
The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the world as we know it.
What hasn’t changed is that all of us have a duty of care to others, whether it’s as a company to all stakeholders, or each of us to our colleagues, friends and family.
If businesses can establish COVID-Security and thereby provide COVID-safe workplaces, they can get back to work and help get the economy back on track.
One way of evidencing that duty of care is to have the right communications solution. Not only can it help reduce the spread of the virus, it can also provide a key role to those affected by it. But with the challenges that COVID19 brings, how can you find the right communications solution for your workplace.
With greater functionality and reach, Airsys.Cloud is the solution when before there was none.
The challenge from a business perspective is how to responsibly establish Covid-Security whilst remaining effective. Use Airsys.Cloud to:
• Maintain social distancing in the workplace
• Keep employees safe with Lone Worker Protection and Emergency Video
• Coordinate teams with task manager
• Better coordinate employee movements to avoid congestion
• Issue reminders at key times
• And more
Airsys.Cloud Learn More
UK & I WAVE PTX Learn More Airsys Europe WAVE PTX Learn More
Motorola Solutions WAVE PTX
Take Push-to-Talk further
Connect your team with greater speed and efficiency using WAVE PTX, a push-to-talk (PTT) service that has no boundaries. Use Motorola Solutions WAVE PTX to:
• Quick and easy setup
• Instant individual and group calling with centralised dispatch if needed
• No additional hardware investment as people can use their own mobile phones
• Location tracking
• Application available for iOS and Android
• Working Remotely
• Stay connected wherever
• And more
For more information please contact email@example.com